5.16.2012

Remember when?

Man I am on a rolllll lately!

 Your whole life you have probably wondered what the world's best mom looks like and well today's your lucky day because here she is!
My mom really is so incredible and I love her dearly.
Remember when she did the 12 days of Valentines for me?
Or when she always sent me off with lots of leftovers at school?
Or when she helped me clean my apartment when I moved out?
Or when she came to Logan to decorate for the Relief Society Activity I was in charge of?
Or when she always knew what to do when I called her with questions at school?
Ok well you probably don't remember, but I sure do. 
These are seriously just a FEW of the many many things my wonderful mother does for me! I am so grateful for her example. Happy (late) Mother's Day Mom!