Have I mentioned that I absolutely love my life? Well believe it or not, the past couple months have just gotten better and better.
Since it has been forever since I have updated my blog I will be quick in explaining why.
I went and saw Hunger Games at seven the night BEFORE. It followed the book super well so that was good.

Went on another Denny's run with these wonderful people.
Went to a farewell of a really good friend. Daniel did an amazing job speaking and it was crazy sad saying goodbye. And so it begins.
![]() |
| The Gang. |
Got to help out at A-Day with these amazing people! Justin even came up and was in a group with Jacob and I!
I realize this is sideways but eh. I went to a Harry Potter Party which was a blast and found out I belong to Ravenclaw? Who knew.

Went to Festival Colors which was a total blast! I have always seen lots of pictures of it in the past and it was definitely on my bucket list!
Enjoyed Aggie Basketball Games of course. :)
I went and did baptisms in the Salt Lake Temple with my family!
My cute cousin and I made some Easter Bunny sugar cookies.
Enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sunday!Went to the lovely Draper Temple with the cute Relief Society sisters in my ward!
Went to the Chariot Races with Sunshine! Haha super fun time!
Got LOTS of leftover brownies from FHE! We love free food. And each other of course. :)
Had a final freshman ambassador party.
My oh so sweet family came up to Willow Park for Sunday dinner a couple weeks ago and it was pretty darn great. Best part? When Justin got stuck in the tree. I almost called the fire department. True Story.
Katelin and I found a super great place to watch sunsets.
My roommates and I really did have the BEST hometeachers this year. They came over every month without fail and are such great examples!
One night, my roommates and I decided to lay out and look at the stars. One of the funniest nights ever.
Aren't they cute?
Went to our final Ambassador Banquet. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to get to know all the ambassadors so well this year! I love them dearly. :)
I checked out the tandem bike a couple times and loved it oh so much.
Went to the Institute Choir Concert to watch Jordan and listened to some of my favorite songs and was reminded how truly blessed I am to live in America.
Cleaned the sink at Angies with these beautiful people.
Helped with the Colors for Tessa fundraiser and had a blast with it! The ambassadors were mainly in charge of it and it was so neat to see what can happen when so many people come together to help!
Seth and I owned at a 3-legged race.
I went to Baby Animal Days for the first time and loved it so stinkin much. I'm planning on going back every year.

So that is what the past couple months of my life consisted has of..well what I got pictures of anyway. To say that it was a total and complete blast would be an understatement.
How in the world do I get so lucky BLESSED?





























