I went to St. George and then California with my rockin' roommates and had a total BLAST. It was just a liiiiittle cold in Cali, but we still laid out on the beach of course. Everyone in their hoodies and jeans gave us weird looks in our swimsuits, but whatev. :) We stayed in a cheap motel, met lots of nice people, went to the beautiful Newport Temple, shopped a bit, and went to the beach every second we could.

In St. George we had a blast at my roommate, McCall's house just enjoying the sun, going on hikes, meeting up with some friends, playing night games, and enjoying sunsets. It was quite the vacation let me tell you. I finished up all my homework before I went and it was the first time I could relax guilt free in a while and let me tell you, it felt GOOD.
| We kind of got locked out of McCalls' house and were homeless for about a half hour. |
![]() |
| On our beatiful hike! |
![]() |
| Sometimes I like to pretend that I am Mufasa..nbd. |
![]() |
| Yeah...I like them. |
Needless to say, Spring Break was very, very good this year.









