5.17.2012

Kristie.

You know how my life is THE greatest? Well one reason for that is I have Kristie as a best friend.
She really is INCREDIBLE. The other day, the battery to my car died in Ogden and guess who came to save me?? That's right! Kristie is ALWAYS there for me.

This last year when we were at school, whenever I needed someone to talk to, Kristie was the first person I called. I would call her when I was excited, happy, scared, sad, whatever. I may have even called her crying a couple times and she just sits there and listens to me. What a good friend I have. :)

When I think of Kristie I think of:
High School Basketball Games.
Golf and Tennis (just because she is so dang good at them)
Answering boys to dances.
Laughing until I cry.
THIS song.
Summer nights.
Talking for hours.
Lemonade from McDonalds.
the color yellow.
Toilet Papering.
Main Street at 2 a.m.
and lots more.

It was her birthday last week so we celebrated (a little late) with some cake and good friends! And let me tell you, it was a blast.


























We have had so many good times together and I could seriously just sit here all day writing memories we have together down. And the great part? There will be many more to come. For example, Kenny and Tim Concert this Summer! Ohhh we are SO excited.

So here's to Kristie.
Happy Happy Birthday!