6.03.2010

Dear Life, Please Slow Down:)

School is over. So weird. A few weeks ago I could NOT wait for summer! But now that its here I'm not so sure... I loved the seniors SO much and I really don't want them to leave. I went to graduation on Tuesday and I cried for 2 reasons.
1. Some of my really good friends graduated and are leaving and moving on with their lives and its just not going to be the same without them. I am going to miss them like crazy.
2. I came to the realization as the seniors were walking up and getting their diplomas that that was going to be ME next year! I am graduating in exactly 1 year. Now that is weird and I don't like it at all.
I just want to be like Peter Pan and fly away to Neverland. Is that too much to ask? Haha sadly I know that's not going to happen. So I decided that I am just going to make the most of the time that I DO have. I am going to have the most AMAZING summer yet! And the best Senior year ever:) I am going to live the ideal high school life, be crazy with my friends, and love each and every moment before I have to grow up and be in the real world.

Yesterday I was driving to school and I listened to the song "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. Once again I got a little teary eyed. I just thought of all the seniors that I am going to miss so much. This is such a great song:)




End of School..
Me and Kaylie:)
Ai! I love her! She is a foreign exchange student from Japan!
And this is Honami! She is another foreign exchange student! They are both SO nice!
Tanae, Kaylee, Me, and Kaylie:)
In front of the seminary building
Sophie! I absolutely LOVE her:) I am going to miss her so much!
My Fit For Life buddies! Kristie and Rachel:]
Me and Justin in the same seminary class for probably the last time:(
Levi at his 5th grade graduation!
At graduation with Brooke and Tanae:)
Eric and I after graduation!
Me and Sophie:)
Ah I just love Maddy and Shani! They are pretty much amazing:)