Justin turned 16 on Saturday! Talk about crazy! It is so weird to think that now he can drive and date! It is going to be fun though! I began to learn to love it yesterday when he came home from the store with a bunch of groceries for my mom-usually my job:) I realized that him having his license won't be such a bad thing after all:)
Haha but I love my brother so much. He is one of the heroes in my life. Here are a couple examples of things he has done to make him the best brother ever.
- I was lucky enough to have him in the 2 of the same seminary classes as me and I learned so much from him. He has such an incredible testimony of the Gospel and he knows the scriptures so well! I walked into his room the other night to ask him something and he had his scriptures open with a journal and he was writing down scriptures and stuff about the scripture next to it. Oh, and for his birthday, he asked me to get him "Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith". Haha talk about amazing! He is my younger brother but I will always look up to him as one of the greatest examples in my life.
- A couple weeks ago on the first day of EFY I was walking out the door to leave and I wasn't paying attention and I stubbed my pinky toe on a big rock in my front yard(stupid I know). Haha but I looked at it and saw the blood and I just ran in the house and yelled for my little brother. He came up and looked at it and was my little doctor. He had me lay down while he disinfected it and cleaned it up and tried to get it to stop bleeding. It was pretty nasty for just a stubbed toe! Haha but when my dad isn't home, Justin is our little doctor:) He is so patient and he even put extra band aids on it just for me:)
- I was with some boys a couple weeks ago with my brother and they were teasing me more than my brother liked. So Justin took one of them aside and told him to stop being mean to me. He said,"Dude I'm serious, she is my sister ya know". Him saying that may have just annoyed the boys but it meant so much to me:)
There are so many more things I could write about Justin! He really is one of the most amazing people I know. I look up to him so much and he isn't just my brother, he is one of my best friends:)