EFY was like always, amazing. I went with my cousin Tricia this year and I met so many people and had a blast! It was sad because it was most likely my last time going! I really want to be an EFY counselor when I am older though! I would absolutely love that!
Here are some pictures of the incredible week I had:)
Me and Tricia on our first day! Exciting:)

Classes.

Me with our pretty cool banner. That got second place:) Oh, and our cheer got first place...ya we are just that cool:)

Game Night!

Thursday:)


Brady! Haha this kid is hilarious:)

This blanket was tied after much hard work from these people right here.

The girls:)

Me and Trish on the last day!:(

Some of us girls.

Jill is so cute:)

Kaity!

Me and Kyler

This is my favorite kid ever.

RISE WITH US! :) My company was pretty much amazing:)

Sarah! She is so cute!

Blaire and Me! Ah I just love her! She is the best counselor ever:)

Waiting in line for the dance...it took forever:)

Partying it up at the dance=)

Stopping by McDonalds on the way home for ice cream:)