The more I go through life the more I realize that I am totally a Daddy's Girl. I remember when I was little I would wear my favorite pajama shirt to bed all the time! It said "Daddy's Girl" on it and my dad told me it was his favorite, so it automatically became MY favorite. Haha and my favorite primary song when I was little was of course, "I'm so glad when daddy comes home". I can't think of anyone I know that is a better example to me than my dad. He is always serving others and always puts other people's needs before his own. He teaches me life lessons almost every single day whether he realizes it or not.
He does SO much for me! When I turned 16, he fixed up my car and as it continues to fall apart, he continues to fix it:) In my mind, he really is the best dad in the whole wide world:)
People tell me all the time, especially my mom, that I am just like my dad in so many way. And I just smile because I don't think that there is anyone else who I would want to be more like than my dad.
He is my dad, my example, my friend, and my hero.