5.30.2010

Oklahoma.

So it has been awhile since I have updated...whoops:) But my family went to Oklahoma for Mother's Day this year! My grandparents are on a mission there so we got to go visit them! It was SO much fun! I know everybody thinks that their grandparents are the best grandparents in the world, but I have news for you..mine are:) Haha I really have been so blessed to have 2 sets of AMAZING grandparents! I love them so much!
I'll be honest, there isn't much to do in Oklahoma..haha but I loved every minute of it! It was so great to be with my grandma and grandpa! I loved spending time with them and seeing them be fantastic missionaries:) My family left on a Friday after school, drove through the night, got there Saturday morning, stayed Saturday and Sunday, left Monday afternoon and got back Tuesday morning just in time to go to school:) Haha it was fun to be with my family! I love them so much!
On our way to good ol' Oklahoma:)
Our grandma and grandpa took us to some caves there and they were way cool! This is my brothers and sister at the beginning of the tour. They were so excited=]
Us at the top of a BIG rock in the caves!


Justin and Ashlee were in such awe with the place:) haha and then there is Levi:) He loves making funny faces
I love my siblings:)
Us stuck in the back of our van:) We learned to love each other. Haha oh and p.s. Jenessa couldn't go because of work so we are missing one! She is going to go visit them in a few weeks though:)
My grandma and grandpa's apartment:) It looks great from the outside doesn't it;)
When we were about to leave;(
The church building in Alva! It was so tiny! There was a chapel just a little bigger than the young womens room in my church house and then a couple tiny rooms for relief society and such. It definitely made me appreciate my church a lot more!
They are such good missionaries:) This is them next to the sign that my grandpa made that says "Did you think to pray?" Haha I love them:)
They make me so happy=)
Us in front of the Alva sign. Haha the wind was blowing so hard! This was on our way out and we had to turn around and go a different way because there were some tornado warnings for right where we were headed! But no worries, we made it home safe:)

Oh and p.s. I figured out how to fix it so you can comment now! I don't know why it wouldn't let you before but its good now:)