4.10.2010

I LOVE...

My friend did this on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea so I wanted to do it on mine! Thanks for the idea Maddy!

I love that I have the best friend in the world who does so much for me! I love that we can be random and crazy together. I love that I can laugh so hard with her that I start crying. I love that we can know what the other person is thinking by just looking at each other. I love that she is my best friend.
I love that this kid is just so dang cute I love when missionaries come home:)
I love that my parents love each other so much
I love that no matter how bad my day is, Levi can ALWAYS put a smile on my face
I love Easter egg hunts:)


I love dying Easter eggs! And that my dad takes it so seriously:) haha

I love that we have sticky buns every general conference. And that they taste AMAZING:)
I love this man so much and I love hearing prophets and apostles speak in general conference. And I love how they talked so much about families. Oh and I love this smile so much. I can't look at it and not smile myself
I love these men and the light that you can see in their eyes. I loved President Uchtdorf's talk he gave at the general young womens broadcast:)
I love spending time with my family on Easter
I love that the Easter Bunny still comes to my house:)
I love that I found the silver egg that had 10 dollars in it!
I love Cadbury Eggs..so much
I love that my mom is incredible. I love that she helps me with pretty much anything I need and that I can talk to her about anything and I love that she is so much fun:)
I LOVE being 17! It has been the best year of my life! I want life to stop right about...now:) I love my little cousins:)


I love that I have the most amazing person as my brother. I love that we have seminary together and that he is one of the best examples to me even though he is my little brother.
I love the color YELLOW! I love how happy it is and how it reminds me of the sun:)
I love that me and Mckenzie randomly bought 2 little chicks one day. We named them Daisy and Delilah:)
I love my sister Jenessa and that she is almost always HAPPY:]
I love The Last Song! I love that it is probably my favorite book now and that the movie was ALMOST as good as the book
I loved how reading The Last Song made me appreciate my dad even more then I did already! I love that I have the best dad in the world who would do ANYTHING for me and I love that he is the only person who I can never get mad at.
I love that my Grandma and Grandpa Allen live just down the street and that they are amazing at everything they do. I love that my grandma taught me how to cook, sew, cake decorate, and so much more:)
I love to go to the temple and I love that it is so pretty
I love that Spring is here! I love the sun and the sunsets:)
I love that Summer is coming real soon and that before I know it I will be eating popsicles, going to the pool, wearing summer clothes, walking barefoot, and I will be totally care free and tan:)
I love slurpees:)
I love that my grandma and grandpa are amazing and that they are serving the Lord. And that they will be home in 7 months:)
I love the Book of Mormon:)
I love my little sister Ashlee and I love being in Young Womens with her. I love that she lets me wear her clothes and doesn't even complain most of the time:)
I love the youth in my ward. I love that the boys in my ward are pretty much my brothers. I love that they do so much for me-as long as I make them cookies:) haha I love that I can always be myself around them.
I love that these guys got their mission calls and are so excited to go and serve the Lord! I am going to miss them so much but they are going to be amazing missionaries!

I love that life is so great and that there are so many incredible people in it. I love that the small things in life make all the difference. I love that it gets better and better everyday...♥