3.24.2010

PROM ♥

So prom was AMAZING! I loved it sooo much! It was probably one of the best weekends of my life! I went with Eric who is a way good friend of mine so we had a blast!:) And I was lucky enough to have my best friend Mckenzie in my group so we were very excited:) The other people in my group were all in my ward so we got along really well and had so much fun together!
The boys picked us up for our "day date" friday afternoon and took us on a little scavenger hunt and these are a few of the places we had to go..
The Indian Schools..they are way creepy!
We had to wash Eric's van. Haha Eric loved this one:)
Me, Tanae, and Mckenzie! Haha it was actually way fun!
Preston, Miles, and Eric After the Scavenger hunt we went and had a very yummy dinner and then played some fun games!
Tanae and Miles
Preston and Mckenzie

Haha here is our group:) We were using the self timer on my camera so we could never get everyone just right but this one turned out pretty good:)
McKenzie just had Preston drop her off at my house after the date and we had a sleepover! We gave ourselves oatmeal facials and made brownies:) Haha it was so much fun! We ended the night by watching my favorite disney movie, Hercules:) We were having a great time..I promise:) haha PROM DAY!
It was so much fun getting all dressed up and getting my hair and make up done! I had Tami do my hair and then my amazing aunt, Jamie, did my make up! I loved my dress so much! I would find excuses to try it on just so I could see it:) haha
Eric when he came to get me. Haha it was so scary pinning the boutonniere on! I was shaking because I was so nervous!
The handsome boys waiting in line for promenade:)
Me and my dad! He is the best dad EVER! I love him so much:)
Kaylie and me! The girls in our dresses:)
Eric and me
Our group! It seemed kind of small with only three couples but I LOVED having a smaller group! We had so much fun! I didn't get any pictures of dinner but we ate at Eric's house and we had a very fancy candle lit dinner that was delicious!
We got to the school and went to the bathroom to get ready for pictures. This picture turned pink for some reason!
The boys waiting for us to get out of the bathroom. Haha:)
BEST FRIENDS=]
Me and Brooke at the dance!

Eric and Me:)
Haha my little sister and her friend drew this for me:)
Well that is Prom! Believe it or not, I have a TON of more pictures but it would take forever to put them all on here. It was AMAZING and I am way sad that it is over! I had the best time ever and I wouldn't have changed a thing..♥