My life has never changed so drastically in just a few seconds. I love this Gospel. President Monson is a prophet of God and this Church is oh so true! I can't wait to share this Gospel with others and show them the joy it can bring in their lives!
“Those who do serve are stunningly successful and we enthusiastically
welcome your service,” he said. “Personally I am absolutely delighted if
this change in policy allows many, many more young women to serve.”
-Elder Holland
My availability date will be December 14- the day after my last final! Boy oh boy I cannot WAIT! I have always known I would serve a mission but who knew it would be so soon??
Lately I have been really confused as to what to do with next semester of school and what to do with my life but THIS mormon message has helped me SO much and has reminded me that sometimes life is like being in a fog. At times, the fog makes it so we can only see a few feet in front of us but we need to take those steps and trust that Heavenly Father will continue to lead and guide us.
This has definitely proved true for me and looking back I can see how everything has worked out PERFECTLY. I'll tell you what, Heavenly Father knows what He is doing. :)
ps this means Justin can go right now as well! This has been quite exciting news at my house! :))http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-lowers-age-requirement-for-missionary-service

