11.02.2012

I am Thankful. Day 1.

November is one of my favorite months because it is beautiful, it is my birthday, and it is a month dedicated to being grateful. I really have been blessed SO much and have so many things to be grateful for. 

Yesterday I was grateful...

to be an Aggie...more specifically, to be an ambassador at this wonderful place. I am convinced I have the best job in the world because I am able to give tours of this beautiful campus and tell people why I fall more in love with it everyday. Also Stan Albrecht, the president of Utah State, came and spoke to the ambassadors yesterday and convinced me even more that this is the best university on the planet. I mean we clone goats who produce spider silk in their milk! Is that not the coolest thing you have heard all day? And after we win our football game tomorrow we will have the most wins in a season since 1972. I'm an Aggie.


I am also grateful for my roommates. Roommates are seriously the best and I love the ones I have this year along with the ones from last year. I am grateful for the best friends they become and I am grateful for late nights and the talks we have about everything.