11.19.2011

Meet Bob.

It snowed a TON yesterday, and oddly enough, I LOVED it.
I loved: sitting on my bed doing homework while watching the snow fall outside my window.
cuddling up with hot chocolate and watching a movie with my roommates.
making snow angels.
having a snowball fight.
shaking trees.
failing to make a snowman.
succeeding to make a HUGE snowman named BOB.
using apples for eyes, a hot dog for a nose, and celery as a mouth. Bob had CHARACTER. :)
then coming inside and talking about CHRISTMAS traditions with my roommates while watching my all time favorite movie- While You Were Sleeping.

Now, Meet Bob.
What started out with this...

Ended like this..

But before Bob began, we made snow angels. And darn good ones at that. :)










I was determined to make a snowman but the snow wasn't rolling very well, so this was our attempt at a snowman.
Then we decided to give it another try and...IT WORKED! So the rolling of ginormous snowballs began.

Then after a lot of work, Bob had been created.
 And we loved our Bob.

 Bob was our friend.

Good times from Bob were had by all who spent time with him. But some downright mean people didn't like Bob and last night I looked out my window to see Bob, and he was GONE. Why oh why people?
BUT, it was a SUPER fun night and I loved every minute of it.
Snow, you have been good to me so far. ♥