3 words.
BEST ROOMMATES EVER.
Now I realize that I tend to be a little dramatic sometimes, but I am thoroughly convinced that I have the best roommates in the world.
Want to know why?
Well....
They took me out for a birthday dinner to my FAVORITE restaurant.
they made me laugh so hard that I cried...again.
THEN, when we got back to our apartment, there was a surprise party waiting for me!
Some of my favorite people, yellow decorations everywhere, and my favorite cake.
Can life get better?
I love everyone in this picture. SO MUCH.
Lately it seems like I have been making a lot of wishes.
Wishes on 11/11/11, shooting stars, candles on my cake, and whatever else.
But when I was blowing out my candles yesterday, I couldn't really think of anything to wish for. In reality, at this point in my life I have everything I have ever dreamed of. Now don't judge. I realize this sounds extremely cheesy, but its the truth.
I have the most amazing family back at home, the best roommates in the world, incredible friends who I love like crazy. I'm at Utah State (one of the best places in the world), and I am loving every single moment of life.
what more is there to wish for?




