Lately, my life has been full of HAPPINESS.
happy music.
happy decorations.
happy roommates.
happy neighbors.
happy family and friends.
let me tell you, JOY is in the air.
Now don't get me wrong, my roommates, family and friends are always happy but lately, the happiness is EVERYWHERE.
Maybe its just me? Who knows.
This past month I have been even more happy than usual. Maybe its because I have been trying to count my blessings more. Or maybe its because I have been trying to do more service. Or maybe its because its finally CHRISTMASTIME.
Whatever it is, I LIKE IT.
Let me show you some reasons why I have been extra happy.
my amazing friends came to Logan and suprised me! Then took me to Texas Road House.
and they got me a sled. Seriously JUST what I wanted.
My grandma and grandpa Hendricks took me out for a birthday lunch!
I got my family to make hand turkeys!
I woke up to this sign on my birthday and then got my favorite french toast for breakfast!
Celebrated my birthday with my favorite people on the earth.
Kept up the tradition of helping my grandma make candy for Thanksgiving!
Learned how to make pie from the best apple pie maker himself.
Can you say YUM?? I had a delicious Thanksgiving
dinner from one of the best cooks in the world- my grandma Allen.
dinner from one of the best cooks in the world- my grandma Allen.

one word. PIE. and lots of it. Favorite? Banana Cream with bananas, raspberries, and more cream on top. yes.
and ended Thanksgiving by playing games with the best family in the universe.
I got to celebrate Rando's birthday!
Took some awkward family/roommate pictures. I love these guys SO much.
I got to have a Christmas party with my ambassador family! I love them so much!
My roommates had a Christmas party and took lots of family/roommate pictures!
I was able to be home to do one of my favorite traditions and make my candy countdown chain!
I have realized more and more what an incredible man I have for a DAD. I love him so much and I honestly don't know what I would do without him.
I have the best family ever.
I got to help Justin get ready to be Elvis for the Ward Christmas Party and he was a HIT.
I put my star at the TOP of the tree. That's right Justin. :)
My famiy was able to go to Salt Lake for the First Presidency Christmas Devotional! It was amazing. I especially like President Uchdorf's talk on simplifying Christmas and remembering what it is all about.
My roommates and I had a Christmas party for just us girls and let me tell you, it was a BLAST. I love these girls SO much and I am going to miss them the next 3 weeks!
Brooke gave out awards to each of us and I got the #1 Utah State Fan! Oh man that made me happy. If I haven't said it before, I am in LOVE with USU. If I could marry it, I would.
As you can probably tell, life right now is FANTASTIC. I honestly don't know how it could get better. The Lord is truly blessing me so much and I am very, VERY grateful.
And to top it all off, ITS CHRISTMAS!
Life is toooo good.
There is definitely some major happiness in my life.
































