Well I am officially "all grown up" and on my own at college! I have been here for about 2 weeks and I can tell that it is going to be a VERY GOOD YEAR. I have the most amazing roommates, a super fun apartment, the ambassadors who I love so much its ridiculous, great classes, professors who care a lot more than I thought they would, the best bishopric, a great ward, skype, and the best family ever only a half hour a way. Yep, I'd say college is pretty darn GREAT. :)
 |
| Our first official meal together as roommates! (minus Katelin) |
 |
| TACO TUESDAY! |
 |
| bowling: a great roommate bonding experience. haha :) |
Ambassador Fall Retreat!
 |
| Cute Nike and I playing some games! |
AMBASSADOR'S GOT TALENT
 |
| LOVE these guys! |
 |
| Magician/Comedian Show with my suprise visitors! Daniel and Tyson! and Rees and Taylor :) |
 |
| SKYPE! |
 |
| Taste of Logan=AMAZING. |
 |
| I fell in love with the County Fair this year. |
 |
| Brigham Temple made out of LEGOS. so cool. |
 |
| Katelin and I in our matchng pants! |
 |
| super fun Institute Social! |
 |
| Perching. Don't judge. :) |
 |
| BEST ROOMMATES EVER. |
 |
| my amazing Grandma's birthday! |
 |
| First day of COLLEGE! |
 |
| Katelin and I being super cool college kids and walking on campus. :) |
 |
| Imagine Dragons!! |
 |
I officially love THOR.
Movie on Old Main! |
 |
| Rees being a good citizen and giving blood |
 |
| It was Jacob's birthday! |
 |
| i love my brother. |
 |
| Jacob and I with our sweet nametags! |
 |
| we are cool. i love em. |
 |
| tender. |
 |
| Braden is a stud. |
 |
| this picture makes my heart happy. |
so I've come to the conclusion that I really love college. a lot.
I have already made so many memories and I know that there are many, many more to come. ♥