9.24.2011

my bucket list.

Last week I decided to take a little break from studying and create my own BUCKET LIST.
Now, don't make fun.
I don't have super cool things on my list like most people. For the most part, the things on my list are pretty simple. But that's the way I like it.
here are a few of the things on my list.

yep, I want to ride a tandem bike. preferably a yellow one, but I'll take what I can get:)

I want to go fishing for a day.

ride an airplane.

live on a farm.

go to Nauvoo. On a church history tour if possible.

learn to play chess.

milk a cow.

catch a firefly.

own a hammock.

go horseback riding.

build a ginormous snowman. Not quite this big. 10 feet maybe?

I want to plant a tree. Weird, I know.

live in a house with a wrap a round porch.

learn to drive a semi.

build a legit snow fort.



Go to a Tim McGraw concert!! :)

 
Oh, and another thing on my bucket list was to break a world record, and guess what?? I can now cross that off my list because last night I was part of the WORLD'S LARGEST KISSING CHAIN. That's right. But no worries, I kissed them on the cheek. :)
And just as a sidenote. I am loving every single minute of college.