8.16.2011

one lucky girl.

To be honest, sometimes I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world. At times, I honestly wonder if life can get any better. And I have had a lot of those moments lately.
Want to know why?

Because it was my mom's birthday last Sunday and it reminded me of how much of an incredible person she is. I'm not sure how I am going to survive without her cooking my food, doing my laundry, and giving me advice about EVERYTHING. She is the best mom a girl could ask for.

Because it was my Dad's birthday yesterday. Lot's of birthdays around these parts. :) But my dad is seriously the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD. When I was little I was a daddy's girl and I still am. I love my dad SO much. He is one of the greatest examples to me.
 best parents in the world.

Because I now have a car to take to college! Ah I LOVE it. :)

Because I have the most amazing family. The past few days I have thought a lot about how much I love them and how I don't know what I would do without a single one of them. They are the best. I am going to miss them a ton when I move out. I will miss little things like watching Saved by the Bell and all of us singing High School Musical in my kitchen. They are the best and I love each of them so much.

Because I have some of the best friends I could ask for. I have a blast whenever I am with these guys and there is never a dull moment. Haha whether its tie dying shirts, looking at Grant's flying squirrel, hot tubbing, our just chilling, it is always an adventure. :) I am going to miss them a TON.

Because I was able to spend a couple days with some of my favorite girls in BEAR LAKE. I could live at the beach and be happy. The sun, the sand, the water. My FAVORITE. It is almost impossible to be in a bad mood at Bear Lake. :)

You see? My life is AMAZING. I have such mixed emotions right now because I am moving up to Logan on Saturday which I am super excited for, but at the same time, this summer has been way too good to me and I'm not quite ready for it to be over. But like I said,
I am one lucky girl.
Or should I say BLESSED? ♥