Graduation is this week and let's be honest, I'm not looking forward to it. High School has been SO much fun and I am really just not ready for it to be over. I have had an AMAZING senior year and its going to be sad to see it end. I am pretty sure I will cry multiple times this week because lets face it, I hate goodbyes. And a lot of them are coming my way far too soon.
Here Comes Goodbye to...
High School Dances.
![]() |
![]() |
| p.s.-this dance was a BLAST. |
Goodbye to High School Baseball games, track meets, soccer games, and not to mention the basketball and football games. 

Goodbye to school lunch and playing 4-Square everyday.
Goodbye to Seminary and Seminary Council.
Goodbye to some amazing friends I have made this year. Goodbye to Dino. :)
Goodbye to Stud Gov.
But on the bright side, HELLO to Summer!
Hello to Summer nights! :)
Even though I am dreading graduation, I know that I have some way good times up ahead. Summer, late nights with friends, no homework, being carefree, college at UTAH STATE, life is GOOD. :) But for now, I am going to make the most out of the last couple days I have left of high school and have the time of my life. :)




























