6.08.2011

a good ending.

I seriously could not have asked for a better way to end High School. The last week was a very GOOD week. I spent all day everyday with my friends and had a blast. Don't get me wrong, it was super sad and I shed a few (ok a lot) of tears, but I had some way fun times and made memories that will hopefully last a lifetime.  

TUESDAY.
Played kickball with the 4th graders at Discovery for our Bee One Service project.
Had a final Seminary Council Party.







went to the yearbook signing party and got our legit yearbooks.

went on a last Denny's run as high schoolers. :)
 

















Went to the Senior Sleepover on the football field for an hour
WEDNESDAY 
graduation practice and senior video/slideshow
 


















 
Senior Luau!
 
  
 


  
watching High School Musical 3 :)
Student Government Party at the PEAK!
THURSDAY. graduation day.

on our way to graduation.

  









 






 







Official Box Elder HIgh School Graduates.
 

 
 













mi familia <3

All Night Party = Best Night EVER.










 





  



I am totally convinced that Box Elder's class of 2011 is the best class ever. We were so united and we basically just rocked at everything :) I am really going to miss them.

So high school is over and it was REALLY good while it lasted, but now I think its time for SUMMER!