2.19.2011

it won't be like this for long.

So basically, there is only 1 trimester left of my high school career.
Crazy? YES.
Sad? yep.
Scary? you know it.
Don't get me wrong, I am excited for summer and college, but there is something you should know about me. I don't like change. At all. You see, I love my life how it is right NOW. So why go change something that is already amazing? Well there is always that chance that the change just might make things even better. I am sure it will be like that when I graduate, but for now, I am going to live up High School as much as I can because I have a feeling, it is going to FLY by.

So for now, I am still hoping that time will slow down for the next three months and that I will have plenty of time to enjoy THIS. :)

The SweatHearts dance with Ethan Bennett. :)Marshmallow gun war=so much fun.
Going to school dressed as a hobo to promote the Hobo Hoedown.

GOING to the Hobo Hoedown with Brant Mecham and having a BLAST with him, Kamilla and Drew. :)
BASKETBALL GAMES. My love this year.