10.14.2010

LIFE.

Can I just say that I LOVE life? Because I do. A LOT. My Senior year has been simply AMAZING. So far this year



I...


  • Helped these cute girls with the Jr. Peach Queen Pageant.
    And fell in love with them. then went to Peach City.
  • Continued one of my favorite traditions of going to the Peach Queen Pageant with my Grandma Allen and girl cousins :)
  • Beat Spanish Fork in football.
  • Played with some of my adorable cousins.
  • LOVED Peach Days.
  • Got asked to Homecoming.
  • Lost all my pictures of the INCREDIBLE homecoming game. :(
took some pictures with one of my best friends.
  • Was 1st attendant in Homecoming Royalty. :)
    had SO much fun at the dance.
    and loved that Chandler was my date and that he is the funnest kid ever.
  • Went on a Sunday afternoon drive with mi familia and talked about memories from our childhood. :)
  • Went to UVU for a leadership conference and met Miss Utah. and had a great time.
  • WON the most amazing football game EVER against Logan. then stormed the field and screamed louder than I ever have.
  • Had the greatest time ever at SADIES with Daniel. Went on a hayride and got married to him.
    by these two.
    and loved this dance more than any other one I have been to. I think. :)
Watched the Region Cross Country race with Kristie.
Saw these amazing boys run their hearts out and do incredible.and watched Braden get FIRST in region.
Then went on a Denny's run and had the best time with these guys.
My Senior year is pretty much THE greatest. I haved loved it so much and I really don't want it to end. It has been busy but I have made so many more friends and have had the best time ever. So far, this year has been incredible and I wish time could just stop in its tracks right about...NOW. ♥