9.01.2010

The last of the first.

This is it. My last first day of high school.

Words that come to mind when I think of this are. depressing. weird. excitement. adventure. nervous. scared. happy. sad. old. unprepared. busy. FUN.

I have pretty mixed feelings about this year. I can't believe that I am a SENIOR. It seems like just yesterday that I was a little squashmore :) Ha I feel so unprepared for the future. There are so many questions that I don't have the answer to. What do you want to be when you grow up? What do you want to major in? What school do you want to go to? I have so much to figure out this year and it is kinda scary. Ok REALLY scary.

BUT I am going to have a BLAST this year in school. I really am so excited. I am involved in so many things that it will be almost impossible not to have an amazing year :) I am in Studen Gov. , President of Seminary Council, President of Key Club, Co-Chair of Youth Volunteer Council, an officer in National Honor Society, in Bee One Executive Council, and am part of Youth City Council. Ha so I am definitely going to be busy this year and I CANNOT wait :)

I have only been at school for a couple days but I can already tell that it is going to be amazing. And I am going to LOVE being a senior. :)

Me on the first day of school. Ha I got to be a nerd for the assembly :)
Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE Box Elder?
I am loving each and every day of High School and I don't want this year to end. But I am going to live it up and have the best. year. EVER.