She is the best mom because:
- She listens to everything that is going on in my life and is ALWAYS willing to give amazing advice.
- She is the most creative person I have ever met. I don't know what I am going to do when I don't have her right there all the time to ask her for her good ideas :)
She does my laundry with a grin on her face! (See below:)
- She makes the best food EVER.
- She loves me unconditionally.
- She is always serving others.
- She supports my dad in everything he does and loves him SO much.
- She is always helping me become a better person.
- She is interested in everything that is going on in my life and always makes time for me.
- She is an INCREDIBLE example to me and she is the mom I want to be someday.
- She is always happy and smiling. :)
- She lets me put up old pictures that I found of her. ha ha :)
She is the best mom EVER.
And I love her. A LOT.


