January is usually a boring month for me but it has been pretty fun this year! I have been doing a lot with my friends and staying busy. It was Ashlee's birthday on Friday and she turned 11! It is crazy! She is growing up way too fast! She is such a great sister though! She does so much for me and I don't know what i would do without her! She is so sweet and always tries to be her best no matter what! We get in little fights sometimes...ok all the time, but I love her and she is one of my best friends! You couldn't ask for a better sister:)
Here are some pictures of things i have been up to lately...enjoy

Ashlee and her birthday cake

Me and Jenessa

Me and Kristine

Me and Brooke bowling. I got 115 points!!!

First time at Betos! Yum!

Tanae's birthday party. I'm lucky enough to be at the bottom:)

Justin, me, Eric, and David at the party

Ashlee, Justin, and me ice skating at Ashlee's birthday party

Some more 7-11 hot chocolate! Mmmm:)

My amazing sis:)