1.06.2009

Back to School in 2009

This Christmas break was AMAZING! I loved it so much! It was great just to relax and hang out with my friends and family! This break was much needed, especially with my ap european history class that gives me more homework than i can handle. Haha but I have the best friends who do so much for me and I love spending time with them! My family is incredible too! I don't know what I would do without them! We have so much fun together!
School started again yesterday and I decided on Sunday that I was going to have a more positive attitude about school and make that one of my new years resolutions. Heavenly Father helps me so much with school! Its so amazing to me that he is willing to help me with something that probably seems so small to Him but He helps me because He knows that it is important to me. His love is incredible! He loves me so much that I feel like it is my duty to share that love with those around me. I hope I can make this the best year ever!