7.19.2012

IT IS HERE.

I seriously can't contain my excitement right now. In the last hour I have jumped up and down like a little school girl, got a little teary eyed, have a constant smile off my face and won't stop listening to Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney. Why you ask?
Well maybe because I am going to Denver TOMORROW and going to their concert on Saturday! In less than 48 hours from now, I'm pretty sure I will be having one of the best nights of my life and I can hardly wait. We've only been waiting for this weekend to come since I don't know. . .December?
You can't tell me this picture doesn't make you want to be at their concert right NOW.


Other things adding to my happiness/excitement at the moment:

This last week I have been studying ALL day EVERY day for a super expensive, crazy hard test that I took today and I'm pretty sure I passed.

All of my family is at trek right now besides my little bro Levi and I. Yesterday I woke up to breakfast in bed courtesy of that incredible brother of mine. He even made eggs and blueberry pancakes(my fav). 

I got to see some of my roommates and friends from USU on Monday and it was THE best.

I got letters from THREE missionaries yesterday.

Kristie is buying us some cowbow hats right at this moment.

We get to go to the Denver Temple on Saturday morning.

Yeah, I'm not complaining one bit. In fact, I would be satisfied if time could just slow down for a little bit. Well...after Saturday of course. :)