I was crazy excited for the concert, but I had NO idea what was ahead of me!
When I think of the concert I get chills. I can't stop smiling. I can't stop listening to their music. I feel total happiness.
I can't even begin to say how incredibly amazing it was! So here is an OVERLOAD of pictures so you can just imagine what it was like. :)
.jpg) |
| The beginnng of our roadtrip! |
 |
| All I can say is that driving hours and hours in Wyoming made me extremely grateful for beautiful Utah. |
 |
| 50 cent ice cream cones at the famous Little America! |
 |
| My Aunt Janette and Uncle Neil were so SO kind to let Kristie and I stay at their house for a couple days! She has an INCREDIBLE yard and an amazing garden so we were treated to fresh raspberry ice cream! |
 |
| We went to Old Town in Fort Collins and oh my goodness, I LOVED it |
 |
| stairs in a cute toy store! |
 |
| A badger puppet? They had sooooo many puppets there! |
 |
| Hello Denver! And hello 2 hours of traffic. :) |
 |
| Mile High Stadium! |
 |
| One of the best things I have ever held in my hand. |
 |
Walking DOWN the tunnel while everyone else was going up! Cool feeling! Also, we are fairly sure that Tim Tebow has walked down this same tunnel. nbd. |
TIM!
 |
| That's right, he was looking RIGHT at me. :) |
 |
| It was supposed to be over 100 degrees but these clouds SAVED us! The weather could not have been any better! |
KENNY!
 |
He was introducing the song "The Boys of Fall" when... PAYTON MANNING showed up!
|
 |
| We we were on cloud 9 the WHOLE night! |
This weekend was everything I hoped for times a million.
I loved every single minute of it and was totally worth every penny and every minute it took to get there! :)