"May we realize and understand how close to us He is willing to come, how far He is willing to go to help us, how much He loves us, and how much He does and is willing to do for us."
Thomas S. Monson
"We must look up and step up. And as we do, I know we will cheer up, for God wants us to be happy."
-Elder Carl B. Cook
"If we spend our days waiting for fabulous roses, we could miss the beauty and wonder of the tiny forget-me-nots that are all around us."
"The happiest people I know are not those who find their golden ticket; they are those who, while in pursuit of worthy goals, discover and treasure the beauty and sweetness of the everyday moments."
"My dear Relief Society sisters, you are closer to heaven than you suppose. You are destined for more than you can possibly imagine."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
“Be loyal to the royal within you.”
"Did you know that your testimony has a powerful influence on your daughters? I knew my father had a testimony. I knew he loved the Lord. And because my father loved the Lord, I did too."
Elaine S. Dalton
"May we ever be courageous and prepared to stand for what we believe, and if we must stand alone in the process, may we do so courageously, strengthened by the knowledge that in reality that we are never alone when we stand with our Father in Heaven."
Thomas S. Monson
Family, Sticky Buns, Listening to Prophets of God, Sunday dinner. Yep, Conference is the BEST.
sidenote: I TOTALLY needed conference to make life better after the super depressing USU and Box Elder games on Friday night. Gross.







