I have always wondered what I did to deserve 2 of the most INCREDIBLE parents.
And now that I'm on my own up at college, I wonder that even more.
They are seriously amazing.
WHY? oh you see...
they took me to my favorite restaurant on Friday night.
my dad bought me tons of toilet paper and paper towels (who knew tp could mean so much to a girl?).
they bought me super nice gloves to keep my hands warm this Winter.
plus a warm hat.
they helped me find good deals grocery shopping.
my dad made me a delicious lunch.
my dad cut wood and sanded it for my relief society craft.
my mom looked for cute sayings and helped me paint it. sand it. and stain it.
she helped me pick out ribbon for it.
and then they brought me back to Logan.
I know, I know. You wish your parents were as cool as mine. It's ok, everyone does.

