7.28.2011

some things i love.

I go through stages where I just LOVE things a lot. I kind of get obsessed with them really. Sometimes I love them for months, sometimes hours. But here are some things that I am loving right now.

SMORES. I have at least one a day. Healthy? no. Delicious? YES.

Country Music. I have always liked country, but there is something about summer that makes me absolutely fall in love with it and its basically all I listen to. Especially Barefoot Blue Jean Night. :) ah man that and Tim McGraw just never get old.

Harry Potter. I have seen it more times than I'd like to admit.
Oreo Milkshakes. MmmMmmm good.
 Sleepovers. Everything is so much more funny at 3 in the morning.

 Sunsets.

Summer Nights. the BEST.

Chillin in my kiddy pool.

Saved by the Bell. Oh my I have fallen in love with this show. I have learned great life lessons from watching it this summer like: If your friend's pet chameleon dies while you are watching it, don't lie to him about it, just tell him the truth. And don't try to convince people that your friend is an alien just to get money. Oh and do what you want to do, not what everyone else expects you to. Deep, I know.


















Disney Sing It. 

Shopping for College. not the spending money part, but the excitement of getting things for college part.

Snowies. raspberry and peach is the best. :)

Hot Sunshiney Days.

SUPER fun nights with friends.

Mission Prep. Brother Olsen's lessons are always JUST what I need that day.

Rope Swings. SUPER fun day, except for when the tree fell over on Tyson and gave him a concussion. :( it was a blast besides that. :)

The D.I. I am obsessed. The Logan D.I. is my favorite. If I look really hard and am lucky, I can sometimes find way sweet Aggie Gear that I LOVE. I think I am going to make weekly trips there when I move to Logan.  

Driving with the windows rolled down.

The Fruit Game. hahahaha GREAT game. :)

Laughing until I cry. I have been doing this A LOT lately.

Lemonade.

Dumb and Dumber. Ha I don't know if it being 1 in the morning had anything to do with it, but I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this movie! Super funny.

Spending time with my family.
 
And once again, every single moment of SUMMER.