7.18.2011

it all ends.


i.love.harry.potter.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry when I watched the very last Harry Potter movie this weekend. Or should I say the 2 times I watched it this weekend? (yes, i am obsessed.) I watched the 1st movie and started reading the books when I was in 3rd grade and I have been in love ever since. I forgot how much I loved it until this last week when I realized it was all coming to an end. It seems like everything from my childhood has been ending lately. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic but really, Toy Story was one of my favorite movies when I was little and that came to an end, High School came to an end, and now its Harry Potter. It was a sad time for me when I saw Harrry, Ron, and Hermione all grown up sending their own kids to Hogwarts because I realized that that's me. They are done with Hogwarts just like I'm done with High School (which I'm actually not too sad about), and its time for me to face my future and see what life has in store for me. So the end of the movie hit a little home for me and I cried. But I'm actually more ready for my future than I have ever been. I just had to be dramatic for a bit and say how sad I am that Harry Potter is actually over. :)
they are so little!

                           ok I am seriously such a nerd, but I LOVE this picture!
midnight premiere!
our super legit wands. :)