8.23.2009

Football...its finally here

I ♥ football. I just love it so much! I would be so depressed about summer ending if it wasn't for football:) Haha I seriously am so excited that it has started though! I went to the first real varsity game on Friday and it was so much fun! They lost 42-0:( but it was just a bad night, I know they are going to win the rest of their games:) Haha that would be so cool but win or lose I still love watching it! And Levi had his first game on Saturday! He was so cute and he did awesome! I love that boy so much:)

Levi in his uniform:) He looks so tough!

There's the teddy bear I know!
haha he was trying to look tough again:)
Oh I almost forgot! Me, my mom, and Ashlee went to Good Things Utah on Thursday and it was so much fun! It was cool to see how everything works! And I loved spending time with my mom and Ashlee:) here are some pictures of us there!

Here we are waiting to go inside:)
Us with the people on the show
This is where the news reporters sit! We tried to act serious but it didn't work:) haha Me and Ash with a guy that's on tv. Haha I cant remember his name