August is such a crazy month for birthdays in my family! My Mom's birthday is on the 7th, Jenessa's is on the 12th, and my Dad's is on the 15! So we have been busy celebrating and its been so much fun! I love my family so much! I don't know what I would do without them:) ♥
Purple and White for football was on Friday and I was so so excited! Football season is my favorite! Its so much fun and I absolutely
love football! So many things are happening in such little time so there are a lot of pictures so enjoy:)My dad:) He is the best dad in the world! He is always there for me and I love him so much:)

Jenessa turned 19! Its so crazy! She is such a great sister!
We went to Bear Lake with a few family friends and it was so much fun! Haha Dillon was covered in sand!

I love these girls! They are so cute!

Building sand castles:)

Celebrating my mom's birthday with Ashlee and Lacey!

My mom! She is so amazing! I really don't know what I would do without her!

My mom is 40! Haha you would never know it by looking at her though! Love ya mom:)

Her friend decorated our yard haha

Justin is number 40!

Justin after the game
Haha Kaylie! I love her:)

Haha cute Brycen with his chicken:)

My grandmas retirement party! So cute:)