2.14.2009

Valentines Day ♥

Not much has happened lately. Its Valentines Day though! Its so much fun! The Sweathearts dance is tonight but I'm not going:(. I don't really have any money so I didn't ask anyone. It was Levi's birthday on Tuesday! He is 10 years old! Its crazy! Everyone is growing up too fast! He is such a cute kid though! He is the most compassionate person I have ever met! A day doesn't go by that he doesn't put a smile on my face:) He is so funny and I love him so much! Here are some pictures from his birthday and other things...


Mckenzie and me with our hair crazy
Me on 80s day this week for Girls Week. My mom did my hair:)
My mom and Ashlee

My Dad and Mom
Me and Ashlee

Me and Levi on his B-day

Levi and his Wii birthday cake
Levi's friends at his birthday party


Ashlee, Levi, and Justin on Superbowl Sunday!