January has been such a long month! I can't wait for Summer! I am just getting sick of this cold weather! This week was pretty fun though! On Tuesday my family went to the Draper Temple open house and that was AMAZING!! It was so beautiful! My favorite room was the Celestial Room. I have never seen anything that beautiful in my life! I also loved the sealing room. The spirit was so strong there! Especially when I was by my family and I looked in the mirrors and they just kept on going forever. At that time I was so grateful for temples and that I can be with my family forever. I love them so much! I made a goal that I wouldn't even allow myself to consider anything but a temple marriage. I can't wait for the day when I can be sealed with my future husband and family for time and all eternity! I hung out with my friends on Friday and Saturday. Haha me and Mckenzie tried out food facials! It actually made our faces softer! Haha it was mostly just fun though! We mashed up bananas and put it on our faces and got cucumbers. The cucumbers were supposed to help with the dark circles around our eyes, but we had more fun playing with them:) Here are some pictures of this week!
It looks really gross i know! It was fun though!

Mckenzie eating pineapple. Its so good! (notice the cucumbers) :)



Mckenzie, Brooke, and me after the Varsity Basketball game. We won!!

Haha we were kinda bored... :)

Levi, Ashlee, and me on the bus on the way to the temple. Levi is such a goof:)

Justin, my dad, my mom, and Jenessa

Levi, Ashlee and Jenessa on the bus

Me and Justin

Its the Draper Temple! Its not a very good one because I took it when i was in the bus as it was moving but I am going again in March so hopefully I can get a better one!
