12.22.2008

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!

It has been snowing all day! It is perfect snowball snow and I want to make a snowman so bad! it is definitely going to be a white Christmas! I am so excited! I heard on the news today that it is supposed to snow a TON on Christmas day! Christmas is in 3 days! I have been so busy this year that i haven't really had time to enjoy Christmas time! I have finally been able to and I love it! I am making pajama pants for my friends and it has been a lot of work but it has been so fun! Haha i hope they don't read this... I am in charge of the lesson tonight for family home evening and i really want to make it a good one since its kind of the Christmas lesson. I really love this O Holy Night video. I like it because it doesnt just focus on the birth of Christ, but it goes through His life and everything He did for us and then takes it back to His birth. It helps me realize how important Christmas is and the true meaning of it. I think i will show it as part of the lesson tonight! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do!