12.25.2008

CHRISTMAS DAY





Today was so GREAT! We woke our parents up at 6 opened our presents! It was so much fun! My parents made us open them one at a time. It was a pain but i acutally liked it! I got a stereo for my car! I am really excited about that! I also got a PINK dvd player! Some clothes, boots, a puzzle, dvds, games, and lots of other things! I love getting things:) haha but this year I realized how much more I like to give than I do to get. Everyone always said that, but I don't think i ever really felt it until this year. It was so fun to see my brothers and sisters open their presents that I made them! The pajama pants turned out so cute!
My grandma and grandpa Allen came over for breakfast as usual and my grandma made the best bread ever! Its so yummy! Then me and my sisters watched Mamma Mia! I love that movie! It is so funny! We went up to my grandma and grandpa Hendricks' house and had dinner and we just got home awhile ago. This Christmas was SO great! I love spending time with my family and just relaxing! This year I have really tried to focus on the Saviors birth and the true meaning of Christmas and it has made it so amazing! I love the Savior so much and am so grateful for Him! It is so incredible to me that he would sacrifice so much for me. I love Him so much and want to repay him as much as I can! I am so glad we have Christmas to help remind me how much the Savior means to me.