I dare say that 2011 has been the best year of my life.
And that is saying a lot because I have had some dang good years.
Some of my favorite parts of 2011.
High School Dances. Oh man they were a BLAST. Hobo Hoedown was probably one of the funnest. I mean come on, who doesn't love dressing up like hobos for a dance? :)
Basketball Games. Ohhhhh man, I LOVED basketball season last year. They were definitely one of the biggest highlights of my senior year. I screamed louder at those games than I think I ever have before. Best game? Last home game against West Lake. Soooo great.
Becoming a USU Ambassador. I have had some pretty amazing days this year I must say, but one of THE best has got to be the day I found out I was going to be an ambassador for Utah State. I still get chills when I really think about it. Ah such a good day. :)
I gave blood for the 1st time! I have always wanted to give blood because c'mon, I could SAVE LIVES from doing it, but I was always too scared! So I am proud to say that I finally did it. And its not near as scary as I thought it would be. :)
THIS night. This night was EPIC. One of the best teachers in the world, Mr. Davidson, had planned with some students to go toilet paper Mr. Burt's house. The only problem? Burt's house is new with no trees in his yard/dirt. The solution? Plant dead trees in his yard and toilet paper them. PERFECT. My friend Shane worked at Alpine Gardens and collected dead trees all week. We all met at 11:00 and Davidson and Rawlins pulled up with the trees, completely dressed in black. It went perfectly as planned. And then we ate cake at Tyson's to celebrate his birthday. One good night.
Denny's Runs.
Graduation Day. High School was so great and I loved my graduating class. But at the same time, I knew that I had some amazing times up ahead. It was definitely bittersweet for me. More bitter than sweet. :) haha but oh boy I had no idea just how good the times to come were.
4-Square. I love 4-Square so much. I got a yellow 4-square ball last spring and I can't wait to use it again once it gets warm!
SUMMER NIGHTS!
Going to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter.
Going to the rope swing in Preston and having the tree fall over. Oh my. SCARY. But it was a super fun day and I had a blast going off the swing while the tree was still up!
Meeting my roommates. They are all so amazing and I love them! Its so weird to think that I met them just a few months ago because it feels like I have known them for years! They are seriously some of the best people you will ever meet.
Going to Utah State and loving every minute of it.
Riding a Tandem Bike & having a PERFECT Fall.
11.11.11
Building a HUGE snowman.
Spending time with my closest friends.
And being with the most amazing family EVER.
Now these aren't even CLOSE to all of the amazing times I had this year. It is definitely A YEAR TO RMEMBER.
Thank You 2011 for all of the memories. You were very, very good to me.
Now 2012, if you can be at least half as good, I will be a happy girl.





















