I had girls camp this last week! I always love girls camp :) It was way fun getting to know all the girls! I just love the girls in my ward so much! I am really sad because a ton of the pictures that I took are gone because my memory card randomly deleted them:/ But here are a few that I took after that happened :)
Kristine, Me, and Caitlin trying to act like gangstas..haha I look more scared than anything

Getting all ready for the Pajama Fashion show we had! We couldn't contain all of our excitement :)

I love these girls :)

And Tanae

Laughing picture =]

Eating Spaghetti!

We were getting ready to do our cheer and I was trying to act really excited for it! :)

My sister is AMAZING :)


I was the Judge of Kangaroo Court this year and I took my job very, very seriously.

Overall Girls Camp was a lot of fun! It is so different being the oldest one there though. I don't feel that old. At ALL. But time passes whether I like it or not. My favorite part of camp without doubt was getting to know all the girls better and becoming good friends with them. I love them. :)