12.30.2009

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was so amazing! It was so much fun to be with all of my family! We have a lot of fun traditions that I love:) For Christmas I got an ihome, a chi, a dvd player, clothes, and other things! Its so great:] Christmas break has been way fun so far! I love having no worries and just having fun:) here are some pictures of what I have been up to!

The priests and laurels in my ward went to temple square! It was so much fun!
The Salt Lake temple is my favorite! Its so pretty!

Us in front of the temple:)
Me and Jenessa at Ashlee's Tavaci concert
She did such a good job! She is such a good little singer and dancer
My brothers and sisters on the way home.
Sydney at our family Christmas Eve Party
Ashlee and me
Hailey and Ashlee
Justin opening his pajamas
Sydney, me, and Jenessa waiting to open our pajamas:)
aww so cute:)
All the cousins in our new pajamas!
Christmas morning! My family wakes up at 6 every year on Christmas morning to open presents and my dad says that if we wake him up any earlier then we have to wait until 8. Haha so we are always very careful to wake them up exactly at 6. This year my parents suprised us by waking us up at 5:30! Haha it was alot of fun:)
My presents!
Haha this picture didn't turn out so well but thats ok. I love my family:)
Playing games with the fam:)

haha we all got these teeth in our stockings:)