11.30.2009

Birthday Fun:)

It was my 17th birthday last week and it was the best day EVER! I have such amazing friends and family! Like always, my family woke up early so I could open my presents and I got so mnany great presents! My favorite present was my new camera!! I also got some cd's, clothes, a cute umbrella and other stuff:) After school my friend Mckenzie surprised me and took me to the mall to get a pedicure! It was so so relaxing! I loved it! She is such an amazing friend! Then the boys in my ward came over to my house and sang happy birthday to me and gave me presents that they got from the dollar store:) haha I love them they are so great! My grandma and grandpa Allen came over and my grandma made my favorite banana cream pie! After that, my family went and saw The Blind Side and it was so good! I love that movie! So I'm not going to lie, I pretty much had the most AMAZING birthday! I love all my family and friends!

Me blowing out the candles on my pie:)

Our feet after!
Me and Mckenzie!
Ah I am getting a pedicure!!
Me in a stroller thing at the mall haha
I ♥ Cafe Rio!
Me, Brooke, and Mckenzie having fun at the mall:)
Haha oh we had fun:)