9.20.2009

Peach Days!

Peach Days was last weekend and it was so much fun! I love all the traditions that peach days brings! Like the cinnamon rolls that my Grandma Allen makes for the parade every year and going up to my Grandma Hendricks house afterwards! Then going to the carnival with my cousins and again that night with my friends! It is so great!:) Here are a few pictures of the fun we had!

Haha this is Brycen and Alec:) I love these boys so much! Excited for the parade to start!
Kimberlin is just the cutest! She got so excited when they threw candy:) Haha I love this picture! They are so adorable!
Kimberlin eating her candy haha:)
Star Wars!:)
Its the toilet guy!
I thought this was really cool:)
Justin and Connor:)Me, Brooke, and Mckenzie at the football game at Sky View! We lost:(

Us at Cafe Rio! This is one of my favorite places to eat!